Eir NYC Face Wash
Made with an ancient recipe of African Black soap, this face wash is an epidermal skin revival system that exfoliates, minimizes scarring and brings breakouts to a screeching halt.
Play an active part in bringing your best facial features to the surface.
Wash day and night with just one pump. See it foam into a beautiful texture.
Great solution to stubborn zinc sun protection on the face.
- African Black Soap - For hundreds of years, women of West Africa – particularly in Ghana – made and used this formula to cleanse skin. Known to help fade skin discoloration and dark spots. A gentle cleanser, helpful for people struggling with rosacea and acne.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Restore skin complexion and reduce acne. Slow aging with powerful antioxidants. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - Has sebum balancing properties. Sebum refers to the natural oils produced by our skin, which helps correct overly oily as well as very dry skin types.
- Rose Essential Oils - A natural aphrodisiac, promotes feelings of love and gratitude. Powerful antioxidant properties, which aids the healing process from the sun.
- Geranium Essential Oil - Promotes cell growth, and helps to recycle dead cells and supports the regeneration of new cells.
- Sage Essential Oil - Known for antifungal, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antibacterial properties.
- Chamomille Essential Oil - A cicatrizant, it evens out skin tone, diminishing signs of marks, scars, and spots.
*Water, Shea Butter, Shea Tree Bark Ash, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Pods Ash, Plantain Ash, Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Geranium, Sage, Chamomile Essential Oil Blend