Eir NYC Surf Mud Body Oil
This antioxidant-rich hydrating oil is the perfect prep for long days in the sun, combining zinc with chocolate to deeply moisturize and increase blood flow to the skin.
Will enhance your bronze-y sun-kissed look.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Avoid light colored clothes.
- Sweet Almond Oil - A natural remedy historically used for many skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Protects the skin from oxidative stress and UV radiation damage, keeping it soft and supple.
- Olive Oil - Full of antioxidants, helps protect the skin from premature skin aging, restore skin smoothness and protects against free radical damage to the skin.
- Zinc Oxide - An all natural, non-chemical protection against UVA and UVB light rays. Helps to prevent burns, signs of photo-aging and irritation.
- *Coconut Oil - Soothes eczema, sunburn, and psoriasis, and its antiviral and antifungal benefits even help to treat bug bites.
- Jojoba Oil - A waxy substance, which can seal in the moisture and create an effective barrier to external elements.
- *Cocoa Powder - Packed with antioxidants that help repair skin cells and neutralize harmful free radicals. Loaded with antioxidants, cocoa protects the skin from harmful UV rays and acts as a natural sunscreen. Promotes blood flow and increase cellular healing to develop a sunkissed glow.
- Vitamin E Oil - Boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic. Used as a natural preservative.
- *Chamomile Essential Oil - A cicatrizant, it evens out skin tone, diminishing signs of marks, scar, and spots.
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Zinc Oxide, *Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, *Cocoa Powder, Vitamin E Oil, *Chamomille Essential Oil